Greetings. The days are long. There is not even enough time to blog consistently. We are battering our bodies. We are spent. We have experienced some of the roughest roads yet. We were even chased by an elephant for 200 yards. However the good news is:
1. Souls are being transformed right in front of our eyes.
2. Tears are flowing with many.
3. The Anointing is amazingly strong.
4. People are coming forward for healing.
5. Church leaders are being set apart.
6. Soap is being distributed.
7. Milk is being bought for babies who are with their moms in prison.
8. Bibles are being distributed
9. Toilet paper is being handed out in the prisons.
10. The Lord is on His throne and watching over us.
11. Everyone is healthy.
12. It is well with my soul.